Julia Hubbard is a Professor of Clinical Health Education at the University of East Anglia. She is an experienced academic, having worked in university-level healthcare education since 1993. During that time she has been involved in curriculum development and course delivery across a range of health care professions at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, both nationally and internationally. Her current role as innovation lead for the School of Health Sciences involves seeking new education opportunities to meet the changing health care needs of the UK population.
- ForthcomingPaperbackGBP 17.99 Pre-order
- Currently not availableEPUBGBP 17.99
- Currently not availablePDF
- ForthcomingPaperbackGBP 19.99 Pre-order
- Currently not availableEPUBGBP 19.99
- Currently not availablePDFGBP 19.99