Getting it Right in a Week
Getting it Right in a Week titles are written especially for teachers in the classroom, and designed to help you master key topics in 7 days.
- Most titles suitable for all age phases
- Concise and accessible
- But still CRITICAL
- Available in paperback and Kindle editions
- Each book is organised into 7 practical chapters (days).
- Chapter opener lists the strategies to be addressed.
- Double page spreads include a strategy in detail, the strategy in practice and a note of the related theory.
- Chapter end pages contain a grid for recording what works and a suggestion for the priority strategy.
Click on any of the titles below and you can download a FREE sample chapter.
We offer generous discounts if you want to buy multiple copies of one title and we are also happy to invoice schools. Contact Di Page at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Practical guidance on creative teaching, teaching for creativity and creative learning for all busy teachers.
- AvailablePaperback£9.99 Add to basket
- AvailableAdobe Ebook Reader£10.00