Pete is a freelance Care Act consultant and trainer. He has a background of working in many sectors of social care as a social worker, trainer, manager and policy developer. He was a member of the team that developed learning materials for the Care Act for Skills for Care. He is currently providing Care Act training for local authorities and for BASW. He was previously a member of the board of Skills for Care (November 2012 - November 2014). He has written articles on the Care Act published in Professional Social Work, and also ‘The A-Z of the Care Act 2014’ for Community Care Inform.
- Currently not availableEPUB£29.99
- Currently not availableKindle£29.99
- ForthcomingPaperback£19.99 Pre-order
- Currently not availableEPUB£19.99
- Currently not availableKindle£19.99
- Currently not availablePDF£19.99