Michael Green is an experienced educational professional and leader, driven by a commitment to improving the life chances of children and young people. He is was until recently one of Her Majesty’s Inspectors. Before working for Ofsted, he gained extensive and wide-ranging middle and senior leadership experience in a range of educational settings and roles. These included leading initial teacher education in higher education, working as a government advisor, undertaking international advisory work and holding senior leadership positions within primary schools. he has also worked as a governor and has previously held several trustee positions. His areas of expertise include primary education, initial teacher education, policy development, English, advising on teacher workload and learning outside the classroom.
- AvailablePaperbackGBP 24.99 Add to basket
- AvailableEPUBGBP 24.99 Add to basket
- AvailablePDFGBP 24.99 Add to basket
- AvailablePaperbackGBP 29.99 Add to basket
- AvailableEPUBGBP 29.99 Add to basket
- AvailablePDFGBP 29.99 Add to basket