Ian Menter is Emeritus Professor of Teacher Education and was formerly the Director of Professional Programmes in the Department of Education at the University of Oxford. He previously worked at the Universities of Glasgow, the West of Scotland, London Metropolitan, the West of England and Gloucestershire. Before that he was a primary school teacher in Bristol, England. His most recent publications include A Companion to Research in Teacher Education (edited with Michael Peters and Bronwen Cowie) and Learning to Teach in England and the United States (Tatto, Burn, Menter, Mutton and Thompson). His work has also been published in many academic journals.
- AvailablePaperback£20.00 Add to basket
- AvailableAdobe Ebook Reader£20.00
- ForthcomingPaperback£20.00 Pre-order
- Currently not availableKindle£20.00
- Currently not availableEPUB£20.00
- Currently not availableAdobe Ebook Reader£20.00