Being Human in a Corporate World
This book analyses how human behaviour is conditioned within corporate cultures, and how managers come to adopt unconscious controlling habits that are counter-productive, inhibit growth, and create cultures of fear.
- Currently not availablePaperback£18.99
- Currently not availableEPUB£19.00
- Currently not availableKindle£19.00
- Currently not availablePDF£19.00
An essential text for all academics within higher education (HE) who have a personal tutoring role.
- ForthcomingPaperback£20.00 Pre-order
- Currently not availableKindle£20.00
- Currently not availableEPUB£20.00
- Currently not availableAdobe Ebook Reader£20.00
Facilitating Learning, Mentoring, Coaching and Assessing
A key text for all those involved in supporting the new apprentices, as mentors, coaches, assessors and learning facilitators.
- ForthcomingPaperback£19.99 Pre-order
- Currently not availableKindle£19.99
- Currently not availableEPUB£19.99
- Currently not availablePDF£19.99