Chris is an English teacher, Linguist, Head of Department and Research Lead at Sir John Deane's Sixth Form College in the North West of England.
His geeky academic interests are cultural evolution, linguistics and cognitive science. In his spare time he enjoys open water swimming, cooking and building pizza ovens.
Showing 1-2 of 2 items.
What Every Parent Should Know About Education
How knowing the facts can help your child succeed
By Chris Atherton and Stuart Kime
A walk through all the most important issues in education, comparing commonly-held beliefs with simple summaries of the evidence, providing you with clear, jargon-free information.
- AvailablePaperbackGBP 15.99 Add to basket
- AvailableKindleGBP 15.99
- AvailableEPUBGBP 15.99Buy from Glassboxx
- AvailablePDFGBP 15.99Buy from Glassboxx
By Chris Atherton Series edited by Val Poultney
Written for teachers, this concise guide takes an evidence-based approach to Assessment, packed with practical advice on how to implement and evaluate various models.
- AvailablePaperbackGBP 14.99 Add to basket
- AvailableKindleGBP 14.99
- AvailableEPUBGBP 14.99Buy from Glassboxx
- AvailablePDFGBP 14.99Buy from Glassboxx