David Waugh is a former deputy headteacher who has worked in Initial Teacher Training (ITT) from 1990 at the University of Hull, where he led the PGCE course and became Head of Department. In 2008 he was appointed as a National Strategies Regional Adviser for ITT. He is currently Director of the Primary PGCE at Durham University, where he is also subject leader for English. He has published extensively in primary English, as well as developing e-learning resources for National Strategies for English, mathematics and mentoring and coaching.
- AvailablePaperback£9.99 Add to basket
- AvailableAdobe Ebook Reader£10.00
- ForthcomingPaperback£14.99 Pre-order
- Currently not availableKindle£14.99
- Currently not availableEPUB£14.99
- Currently not availablePDF£14.99